OCEAN TO PLATE TASTER
December & January
Join us for an exciting and interactive 1/2 day catch & cook experience.
Haul your own crab pots, troll fish for snook, dive for razor fish and collect your own oysters straight from the farm.....today - YOU are the hunter!
While our crew are preparing and cooking your fresh seafood harvest, our guests are free to explore the oyster farm, snorkel the crystal clear water, test their balance on the stand-up paddle board, or simply sit back, relax with a drink in hand and soak up the sunshine!
- 4 hour duration
- Safe vessel boarding for all abilities via a commercial pontoon
- Crab pots, bait, razor fish tongs and all fishing gear
- Booties, waders and gloves
- Educative & informative sessions on seafood collection, preparation & cooking
- Complimentary glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Grazing platter with selection of cheeses, cold meats, dips & crackers
- Seafood platter lunch with blue swimmer crabs, sizzling garlic razor fish, salt & pepper snook, Venus Bay prawns, natural oysters, chilli champagne oysters and fresh crusty bread (chicken or vegetarian options available for non-seafood eaters)
- Stand-up paddle board
- Snorkels & masks
- Licensed bar facilities
BOOK YOUR SEAFOOD TOUR TODAY
HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY...
"So we treated ourselves to an Ocean to Plate cruise for Christmas.. and it was one of the best experiences we've ever done! It was so much fun pulling up crabs, surrounded by dolphins, shucking and sampling oysters, diving for razor fish, snorkelling, laughing, and eating more seafood cooked or raw than we had all year! 😆 We were lucky enough to have the most wonderful group, with our boys having a ball with other children. Rod and Simone worked so hard catching and cooking for us, even down to cooking up frankfurts for kids who might not be as keen on seafood as the adults. We didn't want to leave. We absolutely loved it! If you're in Streaky, this is a must." - Felicity O
"This trip was absolutely fantastic! Some of the highlights for me were crabbing, catching snook and eating the incredible seafood we caught. It was beyond delicious! We had 2 children with us aged 12 and 9 who delighted in catching the fish and spent the afternoon diving off the side of the boat with the other kids on the cruise. We had a completely wonderful day and I thoroughly recommend it. The crew were so helpful and both worked so hard to make sure everyone had a wonderful day. Thank you so much.... really was a highlight of our trip." - TripAdvisor Review
© Copyright EP Cruises